SiPN’s Coordination Council (CC) assures the vision and the day-to-day operation established and envisioned by the Academic Council.
Besides SiPN’s On-Site Coordinator, Ricardo Pereira, who will be available every weekday from 9am-5pm in designated office located at the host-university (+ 24/7 availability for emergency purposes), SiPN’s CC assures a peer-point based strategy so SiPN interests are always physically represented at each school of the network allowing a short lead-period response for all the program and students needs.
Members of the Coordination Council:
- FLAD (Luso American Development Foundation) – Ricardo Pereira (Study in Portugal Network, On-Site Coordinator) – [email protected]
- UNL – School of Business and Economics – Susy Rodrigues (Undergraduate Programs, Executive Coordinator) – [email protected]
- UNL – Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities – Sandra Matias (Student Services Office, Director) – [email protected]
- UNL – Information Management School – Ana Sousa – [email protected]
- ULisboa – FL – School of Arts and Humanities – Ricardo Reis (Executive Director) – [email protected]
- ULisboa – ISEG – School of Economics and Management– Filomena Ferreira (International Relations Office and Public Relations Office, Director) – [email protected]
- ULisboa – FA – Faculty of Architecture – Paulo Pereira Almeida – [email protected]
- ULisboa – IGOT – Institute of Geography and Spatial Planning – Alina Isabel Esteves – [email protected]
- ULisboa – ISA – School of Agriculture – Luisa Louro – [email protected]
- UCP (Faculty of Law, Faculty of Human Sci., Lisbon S. of Business and Economics – Clementina Santos – [email protected]
- ISCTE – Universitary Institute of Lisbon – Sonia Henriques (International Relations Office, Director) – [email protected]